The Ultimate Divi Bundle - 5 Divi plugins. 1 great price.
Learn More

Divi Booster

The easy way to make your Divi site better

Are you looking for an easy way to give your Elegant Themes’ Divi Theme a boost? Maybe you’ve seen the many Divi customization tips I share online, but don’t have the coding skills needed to implement them, or just plain don’t have time to?

Divi Booster Features

Divi Booster is my new WordPress plugin which makes customizing Divi a breeze.

• Divi Booster adds 100s of new configuration options to Divi – Want to change the height of your slider? Or stop the header from shrinking? Or change the look of just one page? It’s all in there. I’m constantly adding new options and with free updates for life you’ll get them as soon as they’re ready. I even take requests – just let me know what you’d like to see added in the comments.
  • Divi Booster is incredibly easy to use – The majority of the tips can be turned on and off just by ticking a box. And as it’s a plugin, you don’t need to know about implementing child themes. But it’s also fully compatible with child themes if you are using one.
  • Divi Booster is fast – Plugins get a bad rap for slowing your site down. But that’s only true if the plugin is poorly written. Divi booster pre-compiles and minifies the CSS and JavaScript code it generates when you save the configuration, not when your user visits your site. This means that it loads as fast, or faster, than the equivalent code placed in a child theme.

View a complete list of Divi Booster’s features.

Screenshots

Click to enlarge these screenshots of Divi Booster in action.

Example Options

Example Options

Resized Slider

Resized Slider

Pagebuilder for Posts

Pagebuilder for Posts

CSS Manager

CSS Manager

What Customers are Saying about Divi Booster

Dan, your Divi Booster theme plugin is fantastic. I used this plugin to improve the header area and footer area on a client’s website. My client is very pleased.

Jim J

I’ve been building sites with divi for nearly a year, and with Dan’s Divi Booster Plugin, it’s getting get faster to complete a site. Thanks Dan.

Roy H

Get Divi Booster Now!

Divi Booster is an easy to install, easy to use WordPress plugin. It comes with free updates for life, a 60 day no-questions money back guarantee, and is licensed for use on unlimited sites (your own and your clients’).

694 Comments

1. Davide

I would like to buy Divi Booster but before i want to know if there is the possibility to add js script to all the modules of Divi Theme, like image accordion text etc…
    For example i would like to add a js transparency hide and show effect to my UI Divi Header (not the normal menu of divi)…and other special effect it will be possible?
    There’s a support for the buyers?
    Thanks Davide

Hi Davide,

There isn’t currently an option in Divi Booster for adding js scripts to modules, but I’ll look into it as a possible future feature.

What you could do now, though, is put your js into a Code Module (one of the Divi built-in modules), surrounded by script tags. This will restrict the js to only those pages that the code module is included in.

If you want to apply js site-wide, this post explains how to do that: https://divibooster.com/adding-javascript-and-jquery-to-the-divi-theme

For targeting a particular module, you’d need to make sure the jQuery selected the right element, which can be done by using $(‘#some-id’) – where some-id is the CSS ID set in the modules you want to modify.

• Gary Seibert

If you have pictures on a divi elegant themes wp website, can you select to have one picture at a time to enlarge?

• dan

Hi Gary, there’s a couple of ways to do this in Divi. If you add individual images using the image module, select the “Open in Lightbox” option in the image module settings. Then when you click on an image the enlarged version will be shown (in a full page overlay). If you’ve got multiple images, you may like to use the gallery module instead. If you set its layout to “Grid”, then small versions of the images will be shown and clicking on any will again open an enlarged version. I hope that does what you need.

2. Mpho Galeboloke

Hey, I bought divi booster and other plugins about a year ago, do I need to purchase them again or are they available for down?

• Mpho Galeboloke

I just looked at the email I received after I bought the bundle plugins, it says the link was to expire after a year, never mind my question, I will try and figure something out. 🙁

• dan

Hey Mpho, there is no need to purchase them again. While the download link in the email expires after a period of time, your purchase doesn’t. I’ve just resent your Ultimate Divi Bundle purchase confirmation email which contains fresh download links for the plugins. You can also access them by logging in on this site. If you don’t already have an account, registering for one using the same email you originally purchased with will let you see your purchases in your purchase history. I hope that helps, but let me know if you are unable to access anything. Thanks!

3. Karen Borga

Hi, just installed Divi Booster, and the full width on my home page is gone. Can you give me some help please?

• Karen Borga

I found the fix … crazy that a setting was changed. I’m a happy camper now.

4. Ahmad Maqram

I have bought the divibooster but page comes up “transaction field” thou the money taken from my credit ! whats the problem

• dan

Hi Ahmad, I’m not sure where you’re seeing “transaction field”, or why… but it looks like your purchase has gone through correctly. I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email which contains all the information needed to access the plugin. Please let me know if you are still having problems accessing the plugin after that. Thanks!

5. Emily Lewis

Hello,

I purchased divi booster but my download link has expired could you resend it. I have the receipt with my license code.

• dan

Hi Emily, I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email, which contains a new download link. I hope that helps!

6. Mark

Hi my download link as expired can you resend it?

• dan

Hey Mark, just resent it. Let me know if it doesn’t come through. Cheers!

7. adam.birds

Hi,

I purchased this sometime in the middle of last year but can’t remember which email I used to purchase it, please can you check payment history and resend the download?

Kind Regards,

Adam

• dan

Hi Adam, I’ve had a look but can’t find anything purchases made under either the email address you included with your comment, or with your name. Is there any chance you can drop me a message via the contact form:

If you can include any other email address you may have used / any other details that may would help me track it down, that’d be really useful. Thanks!

8. Chad

Hi,
    I recently found that the footer content aside form the Divi default and additional social media links in the top header are no longer showing as they should. I have version 2.4.0 installed. Please advise.
    Thank you.

• dan

Hey Chad, is it on wlclt.org that you’re having the issue? I just checked that site but Divi Booster seems to be adding the footer and linkedin / instagram icons correctly. From what you’re describing, it sounds like Divi Booster’s javascript file wasn’t loading / running correctly. If you’re still having problems, I’d first try clearing your browser history. If that doesn’t work then there may be a javascript error on the page, so perhaps you can confirm the URL of the affected page for me and we can take it from there. Cheers.

9. Christian Coates

Hi Dan

Hope you are well mate.

I bought your booster about year ago, love it by the way, problem is we accidentally deleted the file before Christmas and we cannot retrieve it.
    Can you resend me the download.
    Obviously check your records to make sure we bought it

Thanks mate

• dan

Sure thing, Christian. I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email so you should receive it shortly. Cheers.

10. Rob

Hi Dan,

Happy New Year! I noticed that on every website where I have Divi Booster installed, the year didn’t change in the copyright notice in the footer even though I have the [year] shortcode in the field. I was able to get the year to change by clicking the save changes button, but not making any changes. This was the same across several sites using current and old versions of Divi Booster. Is this normal?

Thanks.

-Rob

• dan

Hi Rob, I was (incorrectly) retrieving the year at the time the Divi Booster settings were saved, rather than when the page is viewed. I’ve released an update (v2.3.8) which should fix this, and ensure that the year updates correctly. As you’ve noticed, saving the Divi Booster settings will also fix it. Thanks.

• Rob

Thanks for the quick reply and the fix, Dan!

11. Raymond Mills

I purchased Divi Booster several years ago and I would like to be able to get an update but I cannot find my API key, can you help?

• dan

Hi Raymond, I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email which contains the API key. Thanks.

12. Daisha

Hi Dan,
    I bought Divi Booster and I love it. Can I add it to another website I have also or do I have to purchase a booster per website.

• dan

Hi Daisha, you can use the copy you already have on your other site(s) – there’s no need to purchase another copy.

Submit a Comment