The Ultimate Divi Bundle - 5 Divi plugins. 1 great price.
Learn More

Divi Booster

The easy way to make your Divi site better

Are you looking for an easy way to give your Elegant Themes’ Divi Theme a boost? Maybe you’ve seen the many Divi customization tips I share online, but don’t have the coding skills needed to implement them, or just plain don’t have time to?

Divi Booster Features

Divi Booster is my new WordPress plugin which makes customizing Divi a breeze.

• Divi Booster adds 100s of new configuration options to Divi – Want to change the height of your slider? Or stop the header from shrinking? Or change the look of just one page? It’s all in there. I’m constantly adding new options and with free updates for life you’ll get them as soon as they’re ready. I even take requests – just let me know what you’d like to see added in the comments.
  • Divi Booster is incredibly easy to use – The majority of the tips can be turned on and off just by ticking a box. And as it’s a plugin, you don’t need to know about implementing child themes. But it’s also fully compatible with child themes if you are using one.
  • Divi Booster is fast – Plugins get a bad rap for slowing your site down. But that’s only true if the plugin is poorly written. Divi booster pre-compiles and minifies the CSS and JavaScript code it generates when you save the configuration, not when your user visits your site. This means that it loads as fast, or faster, than the equivalent code placed in a child theme.

View a complete list of Divi Booster’s features.

Screenshots

Click to enlarge these screenshots of Divi Booster in action.

Example Options

Example Options

Resized Slider

Resized Slider

Pagebuilder for Posts

Pagebuilder for Posts

CSS Manager

CSS Manager

What Customers are Saying about Divi Booster

Dan, your Divi Booster theme plugin is fantastic. I used this plugin to improve the header area and footer area on a client’s website. My client is very pleased.

Jim J

I’ve been building sites with divi for nearly a year, and with Dan’s Divi Booster Plugin, it’s getting get faster to complete a site. Thanks Dan.

Roy H

Get Divi Booster Now!

Divi Booster is an easy to install, easy to use WordPress plugin. It comes with free updates for life, a 60 day no-questions money back guarantee, and is licensed for use on unlimited sites (your own and your clients’).

694 Comments

1. Lorna Langdon

HI can I get an key for my booster plugin? I bought a licence in August but can’t find it! Thanks!

• dan

Hi Lorna, I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email, which contains the license key. It should be hitting your email inbox right about now.

2. Geoff Lee

Can you guys add HomeStars to your list of social media icons for Divi Booster. https://homestars.com/

Its big here in Canada for the Home services industries.

• dan

Hey Geoff, I’ll try to get it added in a future version of the plugin. Cheers.

3. Scott R

Hi, Dan. I searched YouTube and didn’t see any vids on using DiviBooster. Do you have any? Thanks!

• dan

I don’t have any videos at the moment, I’m afraid. I’ll hopefully get some put together in the future. Cheers!

4. jan Moore

Hi Dan,
    I bought the Divi Booster plugin about 2 years ago and can’t find my license key. Can you send it to me please. Let me know what info you need to identify my purchase.

Thanks,
    Jan

• dan

Hi Jan, I was able to track down your purchase from your email address. I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email, which contains the license key, so you should receive it shortly. I hope that helps.

5. Ryazan Tristram

Trying to get a good score from the Page Speed Insights, I also downloaded the w3 Total Cache to help with the speed. Can I use the both plug ins on my site? Would it affect anything in the background in terms of minifying and cache? Would the Divi booster will also help for image optimisation and above the fold CSS.

• dan

Hi Ryazan, the plugins will work together without affecting anything. Divi Booster allows you to enable gzip compression to speed up page downloads, but I believe there is also an option for this in W3 Total Cache, so you should only need to use one or the other. For image optimisation, I’d suggest checking out WP Smush:

It can automatically compress images when you upload them and process all your existing images.

I’m hoping to add more Divi-specific performance enhancements in the future, such as improving CSS loading, etc.

6. Julie Turner

HI can I get an key for your booster update? I bought a licence about 18 months ago.

Julie Turner

• dan

Hi Julie, I’ve just resent your purchase confirmation email, which contains your license key and a download link for the latest version of the plugin. Cheers.

7. Rikard

Hi, I’m getting this error when using Divi 3.0.19, Divi Booster 1.3.8 and WP 4.6.1: Uncaught Error: No handler option passed to Waypoint constructor – waypoints.min.js. Error message goes away if Divi Booster is disabled. Any idea what could be going wrong?
    Thanks.

• dan

Hi Rikard, you’re using quite an old version of Divi Booster. Recent versions of Divi have changed the way the header works, but the old version of Divi Booster isn’t aware of these changes, resulting in the error. This conflict is now fixed in Divi Booster, so if you update to the latest version of Divi Booster the error should go away. For update instructions, please see:

8. Charles Fox

Does Divi Booster work with the EXTRA theme as well?

9. Joel

Howdy – my company owns a license of Divi Booster and we use it on a particular site we developed for a client. That client is moving hosting to another company and we want to make sure any licenses under our name are not moved over to the company. Divi Booster being one of them. If I delete Divi Booster from WordPress and they install their own purchased license, will that zip install automatically use their license, not our own? You used to have a license key area but apparently that’s gone now…

• dan

Hi Joel, to streamline Divi Booster use I’ve got rid of licenses altogether. They are now no longer used by the plugin (or by me) at all. As such, it no longer matters if anyone else sees your license key – it won’t benefit them in any way. Technically, if you’ve entered the license key previously it’ll remain in the database after Divi Booster is uninstalled, and if someone were to install an older version of the plugin, it would pick up the key (very old versions would actually display the license key, while newer “old” versions will be activated, but won’t display the license key). The only easy way to remove the license key from the database would be to install an old version yourself and deactivate the key (which removes it from the database). If you do want to do that and need an older version of the plugin, let me know.

• Joel Hilke

Thanks – I’m not so much worried about someone seeing the key, I’m more worried that someone would continue to use our license of the plugin without purchasing one of their own.

I’ll remove the plugin and provide them your URL and let them buy their own. When they install it, it should pick up all the settings and they’ll be good to go.

Thanks for your response!

• dan

Sounds good, Joel! And yeah, that’s right – when they install their copy it’ll pick up all the settings and be good to go.

• Martin Wilson

Hi Dan,

How do I go about downloading the latest copy of Divi Booster? I alway upload a copy of Divi Booster 1.7.1 then add my license key and use the auto-update?

This doesn’t work now?

Cheers
            Martin

• dan

Hi Martin, I’ve just resent your Divi Booster purchase confirmation email, which contains a link you can use to download the latest version of Divi Booster. There is no need to enter the license key on this version – auto-updates are enabled by default. If for any reason you don’t get the email, you can also access the latest version of the plugin by logging in to my site at:

If you don’t have an account, you can register for one using the email address you supplied when you purchased and your purchase history will show up.

10. vineeth m

This one is recommended add on for divi theme. Good work team divibooster

11. Suzan David

I love this plugin. I use it on any divi site I create, including my own! It’s well worth the money!

12. Randy

Just tried to update Divi Booster and got this message:
    Update Failed: Download failed. cURL error 3: malformed

I had just updated to WP 4.6 and I read online that could be the problem. Can you help?
    Thanks.

• dan

Hi Randy, it looks like WP 4.6 was indeed the problem. I’ve made a change on my update server which seems to fix the issue. You should be able to update correctly now, but let me know if not. Cheers.

Submit a Comment