This page contains instructions for updating the Divi Booster plugin.
Updating Divi Booster through the Plugins Page
Divi Booster allows you to perform updates through the standard WordPress plugins page as you do for other plugins.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress plugins page
- Click the "Check for Updates" link next to Divi Booster
- If there is an update, you should now see a link beside Divi Booster which says "Update Plugin". Click this and follow the prompts to complete the update.
If you are using an version of Divi Booster that is several years old, you may need to first enter your license key at the top of the Divi Booster settings page ("Appearance > Divi Booster"). This is not necessary, or possible, in recent versions of the plugin which are enabled for updates by default.
Manually Updating Divi Booster
Automatic updating can fail for a number of reasons (server configurations, network issues, etc.) and at times it may be necessary to perform manual updates of Divi Booster. This can be done as follows:
- Download the latest version of Divi Booster using the link provided in your purchase confirmation email, or by logging into your account.
- Deactivate then delete the old version of Divi Booster from your WordPress plugins page.
- Upload the new version of the plugin at "Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin", and follow the prompts to activate it. Your old Divi Booster settings should be kept in the new version.
- Automatic updates do not work when using Divi Booster on WordPress multisite.
- Some users using certain old versions of Divi Booster (around 1.3.x) may be able to receive automatic updates. Manually updating to the latest version will fix this and allow automatic updates to be received in the future.