The module displays a list of courses and supports the Course Grid Add-on. In addition to standard Divi module fields (backgrounds, etc), it includes the following options:
- Title – Input a title for the module.
- Num Courses – The max number of courses to display
- Course Grid Addon Columns – Number of columns to show when using the course grid addon.
- Category Selector – Show a category dropdown menu
- Show Thumbnail – Whether to show the thumbnail image or not.
- Current User – Show current user's courses.
- Course Category – Show courses in a given course category
- WordPress Category – Show courses in a given WordPress category
- Course Tag – Show courses with given course tag
- WordPress Tag – Show courses with given WordPress tag
- Course Order – Choose the order of courses in the user profile:
- Course Order By – Choose the field to order courses by:
- Published Date
- Modified Date
- Show Ribbon – Whether to show the status ribbon or not.
- Default Ribbon Text
See More Button
- See More Button Text – Use this field to change the default "See More…" button text
- Always Start Description on New Line – When not using the Course Grid Addon, content will flow around small featured images. use this to force the content to start on a new line.
- Item Border Options – control the look of the border which surrounds the individual courses in the list
- Title Font Options – Adjust the font settings (size, color, etc) of the titles
See More Button
- See More Button Style Options – Adjust the appearance of the See More Button in individual course items
- Item Titles – Add CSS to target the individual course titles