Easily add Breadcrumbs to Divi
Improve your navigation with the Divi Breadcrumbs Module:
- Adds a new breadcrumbs module to Divi
- Automatically generated breadcrumb links
- Flexible style options
- Semantic breadcrumb markup for improved SEO
- Add to individual pages or add site-wide breadcrumbs
- Generate breadcrumbs from site structure or a WordPress menu
Conveniently Integrated with Divi Builder
The Breadcrumb Module plugin adds a new Divi Builder module, letting you easily add breadcrumbs to your layouts.
It is compatible with Divi, Extra, and the Divi Builder plugin, and supports both the classic and visual builders.
Fully Customizable "Home" Link
Don't want the main breadcrumb to point to the homepage, or don't want it to say "Home"? No problem.
With Divi Breadcrumbs Module you can fully customize the home link, including:
- Change (or hide) the home link icon
- Change the home link text
- Change the home link URL
Perfect for making your store or blog the main item in your breadcrumbs. And perfect for non-English sites.
Breadcrumbs that Match your Structure
By default, Divi Breadcrumbs Module will generate breadcrumbs that match the existing categories and structure of your site. But if you prefer you can instead base the breadcrumbs on your site menu, so that a post / page's breadcrumbs match its position in the menu.
This is controlled using the following settings:
- Generate Breadcrumbs from: Choose the source of breadcrumb generation – either based on the inherent "Site Structure" or an existing "WordPress Menu".
- Select Menu: Once "WordPress Menu" is selected, this option becomes available to specify which of your menus to use for the breadcrumbs.
These options help you maintain consistent navigation options throughout the site. With this, you provide visitors with an intuitive means to trace their journey and easily backtrack or navigate to related sections, improving overall user engagement and satisfaction.
This plugin does exactly what I needed it to do.
I do not have any developer skills, but support was excellent and resolved all of the questions I had quickly. I even got bonus advice regarding updates that would make my theme run more smoothly with this plugin and others.
I use multiple plugins by this developer, and would highly recommend them all.