Custom Divi Modules made for LearnDash
The plugin turns many of the LearnDash components into Divi Builder modules, so that you can easily build your LearnDash course using the Divi Builder. Added modules include:
- Profile – Displays the user's profile
- Course List – Shows the list of courses
- Lesson List – Shows list of lessons
- Topic List – Shows the list of topics
- Quiz List – Shows list of quizzes
- Course Progress – Displays user's progress bar for the course
- Course Info – Shows the courses for the user
- User Course Points – Shows the earned course points for the user
- Video – Displays the current LearnDash Video Progression video.
- User Groups – Displays the list of groups users are assigned to as users or leaders
- Payment Buttons – Shows the payment buttons on any page
- Course Content – Displays the Course Content table
- Course Expires Status – Displays the user course access expire date
- Course Status – Displays the course status bar
- Registration – Displays a registration form
- Course Survey Button – Displays a submit survey button when the Wisdm Ratings, Reviews and Feedback plugin is present
Configure LearnDash Components in Divi
No more messing around with LearnDash shortcodes. Now you can configure LearnDash components directly in the familiar Divi module settings.
Style your LearnDash components using the built-in Divi module style options, apply different styles to mobile / desktop, add custom CSS, or reuse global styles and presets.
The modules even include options not available in the LearnDash shortcodes, so you can achieve the effects you want without custom code.
Enrollment-Based Visibility Controls
Divi LearnDash Kit lets you control the visibility of Divi sections, rows, or modules based on the user's course enrollments. Simply enable the 'Restrict by Enrollment' option in any module, row, or section, and then choose when you want that element to show. Choose from:
- Show if Enrolled in Current Course
- Show if Not Enrolled in Current Course
- Show if Enrolled in Specific Course(s)
- Show if No Enrollments
to hide or reveal modules based on user enrollments in specific courses or in general.
Take advantage of precise control over user experiences based on course enrollments, setting the stage for a unique, tailored learning journey for every student.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Divi Included?
Is LearnDash Included?
Divi LearnDash Kit requires LearnDash to be installed. LearnDash is used to set up the course structure in the admin area. Divi LearnDash Kit can then be used to display the courses, etc, within Divi Builder layouts / pages.
Does Divi LearnDash Kit work with other page builders?
However, it is possible to run the Divi Builder on the same site as another page builder, by installing the Divi Builder plugin, This lets you choose which page builder you'd like to use on each page. It will then be possible to use Divi LearnDash Kit modules on any pages built with the Divi Builder. The Divi Builder plugin is included in a Divi subscription.
"A great solution to customize Learndash in Divi style"
I am extremely satisfied with the "Divi Learndash Kit" plugin from "DiviBooster". It's incredibly easy to use and offers complete control over the customization of all elements of Learndash, in true Divi style.
With this plugin, I was able to tailor the look and feel of my online course to suit my needs, creating an experience that was visually consistent with the rest of my Divi site. The intuitive and well-designed interface allowed me to make any desired changes quickly, without having to dive into complex lines of code.
I also want to give a special thanks to Dan. His availability and kindness were fundamental, he provided timely answers and demonstrated an extraordinary competence in providing customized solutions.
In conclusion, the "Divi Learndash Kit" plugin is a must-have for anyone using Divi and Learndash. Simple to use, offers powerful customization and outstanding technical support. I highly recommend this plugin to anyone looking for an easy and effective way to integrate Learndash into their Divi site.
Gian Luca Suzzi – Area Web