The Ultimate Divi Bundle - 5 Divi plugins. 1 great price.

Divi Booster

The easy way to make your Divi site better

Are you looking for an easy way to give your Elegant Themes' Divi Theme a boost? Maybe you've seen the many Divi customization tips I share online, but don’t have the coding skills needed to implement them, or just plain don't have time to?

Divi Booster Features

Divi Booster is my new WordPress plugin which makes customizing Divi a breeze.

• Divi Booster adds 100s of new configuration options to Divi – Want to change the height of your slider? Or stop the header from shrinking? Or change the look of just one page? It's all in there. I'm constantly adding new options and with free updates for life you'll get them as soon as they're ready. I even take requests – just let me know what you'd like to see added in the comments.
  • Divi Booster is incredibly easy to use – The majority of the tips can be turned on and off just by ticking a box. And as it's a plugin, you don't need to know about implementing child themes. But it's also fully compatible with child themes if you are using one.
  • Divi Booster is fast – Plugins get a bad rap for slowing your site down. But that's only true if the plugin is poorly written. Divi booster pre-compiles and minifies the CSS and JavaScript code it generates when you save the configuration, not when your user visits your site. This means that it loads as fast, or faster, than the equivalent code placed in a child theme.

View a complete list of Divi Booster's features.

Screenshots

Click to enlarge these screenshots of Divi Booster in action.

Example Options

Example Options

Resized Slider

Resized Slider

Pagebuilder for Posts

Pagebuilder for Posts

CSS Manager

CSS Manager

What Customers are Saying about Divi Booster

Dan, your Divi Booster theme plugin is fantastic. I used this plugin to improve the header area and footer area on a client's website. My client is very pleased.

Jim J

I’ve been building sites with divi for nearly a year, and with Dan’s Divi Booster Plugin, it’s getting get faster to complete a site. Thanks Dan.

Roy H

Get Divi Booster Now!

Divi Booster is an easy to install, easy to use WordPress plugin. It comes with free updates for life, a 60 day no-questions money back guarantee, and is licensed for use on unlimited sites (your own and your clients').

788 Comments

• dan

Hi Kimberly, yes you can use it on an unlimited number of of your own / your clients' sites 🙂

1. bhargav d

Hi Dan,

Bought this to work on Fullwidth Slider but not using itr anymore! Can you please refund the money?

• dan

Sure thing, bhargav. I've just put through the refund. You should receive confirmation shortly, but let me know if you have any questions about it, etc. Thanks!

2. Ane

Hi Dan

I added the following in my footer, using divi booster

[copy]ODG DES EAUX DE VIE DE BOURGOGNE 2017. L'ABUS D'ALCOOL EST DANGEREUX POUR LA SANTÉ. CONSOMMER AVEC MODÉRATION. | MENTIONS LÉGALES | CRÉATION : STYLE AZIMUT. |

My links aren't working, could you PLEASE, PLEASE help me – what did I do wrong?

• dan

Hi Ane, I think the issue is with the double quotes surrounding your href URLs. The double quotes you are using are styled "curly" double quotes, whereas they need to be "straight" double quotes. Try replacing the quotes you're currently using with straight quotes. Hopefully that'll help. If not, perhaps you would consider sending me login details for site via my contact form, so that I can log in and clean them up for you. Thanks!

3. Naketa Thigpen

Hi Dan, I'm just seeing the DIVI builder and not the visual builder?

• dan

Hi Naketa, thanks for getting in touch. I'm not sure I understand your question, sorry! Are you able to tell me a bit more about what you're trying to do / what you're seeing? Thanks.

4. rehman

any one can give me link of aio Extended Module

5. Leohma

Is this compatible with Divi's "Extra" theme?

6. Anne

Hi dan,

I would like to have a refund for the Breadcrumbs i bought yesterday, I thought I had purchased the complete divi booster package and i dont need the Breadcrumbs at all. Thank you!

7. Name *Gustavo

Comes with the Elegant Theme Package

Viene incluido con el paquete de Elegant ThemeComment

• dan

Hi Gustavo, Divi Booster isn't sold by Elegant Themes, and isn't part of their package. They do include the "Divi Builder" plugin which is something different (it adds their Divi Builder functionality to non-Divi sites). My plugin, Divi Booster, on the other hand extends and improves Divi (and the Divi Builder plugin). Hope that makes sense!

• James Fox

Hey Dan,
        nice to meet you. When purchasing your plugin am I able to use it for unlimited sites globally?

• dan

Hey James. Yes, when you purchase a single copy you're able to use it on an unlimited number of your own and your clients' sites. Thanks!

8. W Vann Hall

Dan –

Is a changelog available for DB 2.4.9 or 2.5.0?

Thanks!
    Vann

• dan

Hi Angela, yes it's compatible with IMPress Listings. Divi Booster has the option to "Enable the Divi Builder on Custom Post Types" (on the settings page under "Divi Builder > Standard Builder"). If you enable that, you'll be able to use the Divi Builder to edit your listings. The contents of your Divi Builder layout will display within the "Description" tab of the listings. I hope that helps, but let me know if there is anything else you want to know. Thanks!

9. Jared Oosterhart

Hey Dan,

I'm still loving this plugin, best tool I've ever used for Divi. I am really struggling though, with one little thing. Caching the site, disables the mobile/tablet Custom CSS boxes. Any idea what I can do to remedy this?

• dan

Hey Jared,

The CSS code from these Custom CSS boxes is written into the main Divi Booster CSS file. The caching shouldn't affect the actual writing of the code into the file. Most likely, the caching plugin / product you're using is storing and continuing to use an old version of the CSS file, even after you've updated it. You may be able to solve it by instructing your caching plugin / product not to cache this file. The CSS file is located at:

/wp-content/uploads/wtfdivi/wp_head.css

while you're at it, you may want to add an excluding the Divi Booster JavaScript file as well:

/wp-content/uploads/wtfdivi/wp_footer.js

Another option is to switch Divi Booster to inline CSS / JS using the settings under "Developer Tools > Generated CSS" and "Developer Tools > Generated JS" in Divi Booster. This includes the CSS / JS within the HTML page which will bypass any issues with the caching of CSS and JavaScript files. But note that it won't help if your caching plugin is also caching the HTML of the pages.

Alternatively manually clearing the cache after making changes via Divi Booster would, I'd expect, get the latest CSS showing up.

If none of this helps, perhaps you can let me know which caching plugin you're using so that I can check it out?

Thanks!

10. Raphael Golin

Hi Dan!

With this plugin I can make the Divi Page builder work on the pages/lessons of LearnPress plugin?

Thanks

• dan

Hi Raphael, yes, it allows you to use the builder on LearnPress courses and lessons. To do so, you need to enable the following setting on the Divi Booster settings page:

Divi Builder > Standard Builder > Enable Divi Builder on Custom Post Types