Divi Booster

The easy way to make your Divi site better

Are you looking for an easy way to give your Elegant Themes' Divi Theme a boost? Maybe you've seen the many Divi customization tips I share online, but don’t have the coding skills needed to implement them, or just plain don't have time to?

Divi Booster Features

Divi Booster is my new WordPress plugin which makes customizing Divi a breeze.

• Divi Booster adds 100s of new configuration options to Divi – Want to change the height of your slider? Or stop the header from shrinking? Or change the look of just one page? It's all in there. I'm constantly adding new options and with free updates for life you'll get them as soon as they're ready. I even take requests – just let me know what you'd like to see added in the comments.
  • Divi Booster is incredibly easy to use – The majority of the tips can be turned on and off just by ticking a box. And as it's a plugin, you don't need to know about implementing child themes. But it's also fully compatible with child themes if you are using one.
  • Divi Booster is fast – Plugins get a bad rap for slowing your site down. But that's only true if the plugin is poorly written. Divi booster pre-compiles and minifies the CSS and JavaScript code it generates when you save the configuration, not when your user visits your site. This means that it loads as fast, or faster, than the equivalent code placed in a child theme.

View a complete list of Divi Booster's features.

Screenshots

Click to enlarge these screenshots of Divi Booster in action.

Example Options

Example Options

Resized Slider

Resized Slider

Pagebuilder for Posts

Pagebuilder for Posts

CSS Manager

CSS Manager

What Customers are Saying about Divi Booster

Dan, your Divi Booster theme plugin is fantastic. I used this plugin to improve the header area and footer area on a client's website. My client is very pleased.

Jim J

I’ve been building sites with divi for nearly a year, and with Dan’s Divi Booster Plugin, it’s getting get faster to complete a site. Thanks Dan.

Roy H

Get Divi Booster Now!

Divi Booster is an easy to install, easy to use WordPress plugin. It comes with free updates for life, a 60 day no-questions money back guarantee, and is licensed for use on unlimited sites (your own and your clients').

819 Comments

1. Jon

Hello! Thanks for the amazing plugin! Is there any chance you could add an Alignable.com icon in the social connections section? It would be most appreciated by more than just me, I'm sure. Thanks again?

• dan

Hey Jon, I'll try to add it in the future. There isn't currently an Alignable icon in the 3rd-party social icon font set I'm using, so I can't add it the same way I've added others, but I'll try to find another way to add it. Thanks!

2. Eniola Akinlabi

Hi,

Will the divi booster work if I already have a wordpress theme I don't want to change as well as other plugins such as a page builder like visual composer

• dan

Hi Eniola, Divi Booster is designed to enhance sites which are running either the Divi Theme or the Divi Builder plugin. If you're using a different theme and a different (non-Divi Builder) page builder such as visual composer, it won't really have anything to offer you. If you are planning on using the Divi Builder plugin with your theme and using it to build some (or all) of your posts / pages then Divi Booster will add additional functionality on those posts / pages.

If there's something specific you were hoping to be able to do, let me know and I'll try to point you in the right direction. Thanks!

3. Keegan Lanier

Will divi booster allow for divi builder in posts which are using custom format (video, link, gallery, etc). Current issue I am having is that I need the video format to show preview of posts which are used as lessons currently. I want to include the video format preview in the list of posts, but that option goes away when using divi builder in a post on basic divi installation. I need to ensure I can use this plugin which will allow divi builder in posts that use special post formats. Is this possible with divi booster?

• dan

Hi Keegan, at the moment Divi Booster doesn't do anything to help with using the Divi Builder on these post formats. I'm also not aware of any other easy way to achieve what you need, I'm afraid. If I'm able to figure out how to do it, I'll let you know.

4. marcos escorche

Mee gusta, esperaba por algo como este plugin para divi, es lo mejor que ha sacado para este tema de wordpress.

Muchas gracias

• dan

Me alegre a escucharlo, Marcos. Gracias!

5. Vin Jensen

Question: Does Divi Booster work with the Divi Builder plugin or only with the Divi Theme?

6. Syed Shariefi

What's the latest version of this plugin?

• dan

Hi Syed, the current version is v2.5.5. Thanks!

7. Grant Pascoe

Just purchased the plugin to enable Divi Builder on custom posts. Works great but "Page Layout" in the "Divi Post Settings" meta box is not displaying – it appears on initial page load then disappears. Is there a solution for this?

• Grant Pascoe

Ignore this, I've got it working. Didn't need the plugin after all.

• dan

Okay, great. If you're not using the plugin at all now (and not going to), let me know and I'll put through a refund for you. Thanks!

8. Megan Lange

Hi – I just purchased the divi booster plugin and im missing a step to download it. can you provide me with the information I need?
    Thanks!

• dan

Hi Megan, thanks for purchasing the plugin and I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the download details.

I've just resent your purchase confirmation email, which contains the download link. Please check in your spam folder if you don't see it. To download the plugin, right click on the "divi-booster.zip" download link within the purchase confirmation email and save it to your computer. From there you'll be able to upload it to WordPress as you would with other plugins.

Please let me know if you still don't receive the purchase confirmation email or aren't able to install it. Thanks!

9. Don Zuckerman

Hi – So just purchased DBooster and playing with the add text to left of logo option.

Well I put text into the header and then removed it – but no matter what I do the text remains. Your plugin has NO text in the field, no check box marked, all caches flushed – nada.

I have jetpack, Siteground Optimizer, DIVI Switch and Divi Booster as only installed plugins.

Please advise – http://www.panamashades.com

• dan

Hi Don, sorry to hear you're having this issue. It sounds like you've correctly disabled the feature in Divi Booster. Divi Booster doesn't store the text anywhere – the code to add it only runs when the feature is enabled. Normally this would suggest a caching issue, but as you've cleared the caches I'm not sure exactly what would be causing it. If you haven't already, please can you try clearing your browser cache too.

Would you mind sending me login details via my contact form so that I can take a look at what's going on:

(I took a look at the site, but I can only see the coming soon page which doesn't let me see what I need to).

Thanks!

10. Joni

Will this allow an address to be added to the header elements in Divi (next to the phone and email?

• dan

Hi Joni, there's an option to add text to the secondary header. This text is displayed next to the phone / email, so it should be well suited for your address. Thanks!

11. JessL

I recently added Divi Booster to my website. I've used it on other sites (on a different host) and it has always worked great.

I've just put up a test site and when I used the "Show Site Title and Tag Line in Header" (in "Header" > "Main Header" selection) and it worked like usual.

HOWEVER, when I went back and unchecked it (because I don't want to use it) and saved, the "site title" would not go away on the website. I can't get it back to normal.
    What happened? I've used it before on other sites and it worked fine whether on or off, now it's just on.
    Please advise.
    Thanks!

• dan

Hi Jess, this sounds like a caching issue, where either your site or browser is storing an old copy of the page (from when the feature was enabled). It'd try clearing any caches on your site (e.g. in performance plugins) and your browser cache. This post explains in more detail:

Hopefully that helps, but if not perhaps you can send me a link to the site so I can take a look.

• Don Z

Hi Dan – THIS is the same problem I am having. Cache is cleared, top header with phone number, email and color I previously had remain.

Cannot seem to stop things from not clearing once I make a change or remove an option. Something is conflicting.

• dan

Hi Don, I believe from the message you sent via the contact form that you've been able to get this sorted, right? Give me a shout if it's still causing you trouble. Thanks!

12. rizvan

hey dan
    just curious to know,,,divi booster and divi swiss,, are these almost similar plug in ? i mean if i have divi swiss will it be useful to buy divi booster ?

• dan

Hey rizvan, Divi Booster and Divi Switch actually very different plugins. They can appear similar on the surface, as they both add new options to Divi. However, the options they add are different. This means that even if you have already have Divi Switch, getting Divi Booster will add lots of new options to your Divi sites. Whether these new options are useful to you will of course depend on what changes you want to make to your sites. If you've got any questions about whether Divi Booster will help with certain things, please let me know!

Submit a Comment