Divi Password Box
A plugin for styling password protected pages and posts.
Show Divi Builder sections on the password entry screen
Adds a Password Box module packed with style options
Improve usability with an "incorrect password" message and more
90 day money back guarantee.
Better looking password protected pages / posts
When you set the visibility of a page / post to be "Password Protected", Divi will present your users with a plain box into which to enter their password and no options for styling the box. This plugin improves on that by letting you show section(s) from the main page on the password protected view, and giving you a stylable "Password Box" module to replace the Divi default.
- Option to show any section(s) of layout on the "password required" view
- A new style-able "Password Box" module to replace the default password form
- Also works on other Post Types, e.g. Divi Projects
Divi Password Box module works with Divi (3.1+), Extra and the Divi Builder plugin. It is visual builder compatible.
90-day no questions asked refund policy
How to Use It
- Download and install the plugin
- Enable password protection on your page / post
- Enable the Divi Builder and design the page your users will see (after entering the password)
- Create a section to contain your password box and insert the new "Password Box" module
- Open that section's settings and on the advanced tab set "Password Protection" to "Show before password entered". This will cause the password box's section to be displayed to users who have not yet entered the correct password (replacing the standard plain password form) and will remove it from the main content shown to users who have already provided the password. Important: This option is in the section settings, not the password box module settings
- For sections you do not want users to see until they provide the password, set the "Password Protection" setting to "Show after password entered". This is the default.
- For sections you want to be visible whether a password has been entered or not (e.g. a header), set "Password Protection" to "Always Show".
- Style the Password Box module to your liking using the module settings