Divi Booster

The easy way to make your Divi site better
Are you looking for an easy way to give your Elegant Themes' Divi Theme a boost? Maybe you've seen the many Divi customization tips I share online, but don't have the coding skills needed to implement them, or just plain don't have time to?

Divi Booster Features

Divi Booster is my new WordPress plugin which makes customizing Divi a breeze.

• Divi Booster adds 100s of new configuration options to Divi – Want to change the height of your slider? Or stop the header from shrinking? Or change the look of just one page? It's all in there. I'm constantly adding new options and with free updates for life you'll get them as soon as they're ready. I even take requests – just let me know what you'd like to see added in the comments.
  • Divi Booster is incredibly easy to use – The majority of the tips can be turned on and off just by ticking a box. And as it's a plugin, you don't need to know about implementing child themes. But it's also fully compatible with child themes if you are using one.
  • Divi Booster is fast – Plugins get a bad rap for slowing your site down. But that's only true if the plugin is poorly written. Divi Booster pre-compiles and minifies the CSS and JavaScript code it generates when you save the configuration, not when your user visits your site. This means that it loads as fast, or faster, than the equivalent code placed in a child theme.

View a complete list of Divi Booster's features.

Screenshots

Click to enlarge these screenshots of Divi Booster in action.

Join 25,000+ Effective Divi Users Today

"I've been building sites with Divi for nearly a year, and with Dan's Divi Booster Plugin, it's getting faster to complete a site."

"Divi Booster is fantastic. I used this plugin to improve the header area and footer area on a client's website. My client is very pleased."

Divi Booster Plugin

Lifetime license for unlimited sites. No recurring fees.
365 day money back guarantee.

"I use multiple plugins by this developer, and would highly recommend them all."

"Thank you for continuing to work on Divi Booster, as it CONTINUALLY makes my Divi sites better."

1,056 Comments

1. I purchased Divi- Booster serial number *hidden*

I haven't been receiving updates. It says there are auto updates. I haven't been receiving these? How do I get an updated version?

• Hi Leslie, please see this post:

In particular, I'd try using the "Check for Updates" link next to Divi Booster on the plugins page. If that doesn't help, can I suggest a manual update this time round. There has been the occasional bug fix in the updater code along the way and hopefully getting onto the latest version will get updates working from here on in. Let me know if you still aren't receiving updates after that. Thanks!

• I manually updated it. I now see the check for updates box. Thanks!

• Great! Thanks for letting me know, Leslie.

2. I would definitely be trying this soon.

3. I LOVE Divi Booster! Omg thank you!

I have a feature idea/request: Play Video on Hover (otherwise pause)

• Ha ha! You're welcome, Lucy 🙂

I've had a quick play around with the idea of playing videos on hover. I'm not sure how you are adding your videos or what type of video you're using, but I came up with this for YouTube clips added via the video module:

It works as long as you don't mind the video being muted (necessary due to the Autoplay policy). To use it, simply paste the given code into the "Divi > Theme Options > Integration > Add code to the head of your blog" box. Let me know if it doesn't do what you need. Thanks!

• Thanks Dan! Will try it out…

4. Hi Dan,
    I just bought Divi Booster but the installation failed:
    "The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet."

Can I manually install Divi Booster by copying the decompressed divi-booster folder over to wp-content/themes ?
    I have a different divi-child theme I was dong some minor experiments with – do I need to delete it?

Thoughts??? Really looking forward to trying it out…

• Hi Lucy, Divi Booster is a plugin, not a (child) theme. It needs to be uploaded via the plugin uploader (WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New). The error you're seeing occurs when you attempt to upload Divi Booster using the theme uploader instead.

If you need to you can manually copy the files across, but to wp-contents/plugins

There is no need to remove your child theme, Divi Booster should run alongside it.

• Thank you! I totally missed that important point 🙁

• You're very welcome, Lucy 🙂

5. Hi Dan,
    When Divi Booster enables Title and Tagline, does it also allow for adjusting text font, color, size etc?

• Hi Lucy, currently they use the header styles set in the "General Settings > Typography" section of the customizer. These can be overridden in CSS using the IDs "#logo-text" and "logo-tagline". I hope to be able to add style options specific to the title and tagline in the future. If you need any help styling them in the meantime, please let me know. Thanks!

• Thanks!

6. Just had to disable your Divi Booster plugin on my site. The site was breaking with it enabled after the most recent update. It appeared that stylesheets weren't being loaded.

• Hi Tom, I'm really sorry to hear this. I haven't had anyone else report the same issue, so I'm not quite sure what's causing this for you. Are you able to let me know what exactly you were seeing with Divi Booster enabled? Did you get any error messages and what did they say? If you are able to show the problem in a screenshot, please send me a message via the contact form and you'll get an autoresponse to which you can reply and attach the screenshot. Thanks!

7. The main reason I bought the divi booster was that my customer can easy customize "a text to top header (on left-hand side)".
    I installed the plugin and set a text in this field, but it's not working.
    Any ideas?

It's https://www.bettinagetto.com

• Hi Michael, the reason it isn't currently showing is that the top header isn't currently active on your site. The top header (which, in a default Divi installation, is the thin blue bar with the email / phone number above the main header) is only displayed by Divi when there is some element defined for it (such as the email, phone number, secondary menu, or woocommerce cart). The current version of Divi Booster doesn't create the top header if it is not active. As a result the Divi Booster top header text also isn't showing.

I'm sure you'll agree that this is a bit confusing, so I've updated the feature for the next version of Divi Booster (2.8.9). It'll now create the top header if it is missing. That should get both the top header and the top header text showing on your site. If this isn't what you want for any reason, disabling that feature will hide the top header again.

I'll hopefully get that update out early next week, but if you need things going sooner, please let me know. A workaround, if you need it, is to create a menu in Appearance > Menus and add a custom link. Give the link a label such as "test" when adding it and then once added, replace that label with a single space character. (This step bypasses WP's initial check that the label isn't empty, and lets us create a blank link in the menu). Save the menu and assign it to the "secondary menu" location. That should activate the top header, with an essentially invisible link.

• Thanks for your help, Dan 🙂

8. Is the price a one-time price? Or per year? Per month?
    (Could not find that info stated anywhere).

• Hi Lucy, it's a one-time price (for lifetime updates and use on as many of your own / clients' sites as you like). You'll never have to pay anything else. I hope that helps!

9. Hey Dan! Been a happy customer of Divi Booster for over two years and deploy it in every Divi site I make. Not sure if you're aware but a suggestion on Elegant Theme forums has been pretty popular lately; contact form file upload. Think this is something you could achieve? Thanks again!

• Hey Jordan, thanks for the suggestion. I can see it'd be useful to a lot of people, and it's something I'd like to use myself. I've put it on my list and if I'm able to implement it I'll let you know / update here. Thanks again!

• Hi Annemarie, I just checked in Google Chrome and the social media links are opening in a new tab for me. It also looks like the code is being applied correctly. If you're still having problems, can you try clearing your browser history? It's possible that an old version of the page is being stored from before the new tab setting was applied. If that doesn't help, can you let me know which browser / OS you're using? Thanks!

10. Hi Dan, thanks for this great plugin. I'm using the second button on the slider module and it doesn't seem to have dynamic content capability like the first button does… Is there an update coming that might change this?

• Hi Erin, thanks for pointing this out. The next update (2.8.8) will implement dynamic content capability on the second button. I'll hope to have it out at some point next week, and hope it helps!

11. Any chance you'll be adding the Ko-fi network (ko-fi.com) to your social media icons list so I can add the icon and link to my bottom footer with the Divi cusomizer?

Submit a Comment