The Divi Theme's flexibility has made it a staple for web designers looking to be able to accommodate the varied needs of their clients.
One thing I sometimes get asked is whether there is any way to white-label Divi, i.e. is it possible to hide the Divi branding within the WordPress dashboard. This would allow web designers to present a cleaner experience for clients, many of whom may have only limited knowledge of WordPress.
Until now I haven't had a good answer. However, the hardworking guys at Aspen Grove Studios have just come up with the perfect solution: Divi Ghoster
Divi Ghoster is a WordPress plugin which hides evidence of Divi throughout the WP dashboard and allows you to replace the Divi branding with your own.
Divi Ghoster Features
Some features of Divi Ghoster include:
- Hide evidence of Divi on the dashboard, page builder and page settings, and theme options
- Ability to replace the Divi icon and brand name with your own throughout the WP dashboard
- Automatic updates through the WP plugins page
- Licensed for use on an unlimited number of sites.
- Can be used with plain Divi, or with a Divi child theme.
- Built in login page customizer for styling the WP admin login
- Hide evidence of the plugin being installed
- Now also works on the Extra Theme
The plugin is licensed for use on an unlimited number of sites and comes with automatic updates.