Installing Divi Booster
To install Divi Booster first download it using the link in your purchase confirmation email, then do the following:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to "Plugins > Add New"
- Select "Upload Plugin"
- Click "Choose File" and locate the Divi Booster plugin .zip file on your computer
- Click "Install Now"
- Click "Activate Plugin"
That's it, the Divi Booster plugin should now be installed on your site.
Setting up Divi Booster
Now to setup the plugin:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to "Divi > Divi Booster"
- For old versions of the plugin only: Enter the license key from your purchase confirmation email and click "Activate License" (if it doesn't work the first time, click activate a second time). A tick will appear once the license is activated. Note that recent versions of Divi Booster are automatically activated on installation, and do not require this step.
- On the same page, click the section headings to expand and select the configuration options you want to apply to Divi.
- Click "Save Changes"
There's nothing else to do. If you visit your site you should see the changes to your Divi Theme.
Error: Installation Failed: Could Not Create Directory.
If you receive this error during installation, it is likely that the file permissions are incorrectly set on the server. This prevents WordPress from creating the Divi Booster plugin folder. To solve this error see this post.