To install Divi Booster first download it using the link in your purchase confirmation email, then do the following:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to "Plugins > Add New"
- Select "Upload Plugin"
- Click "Choose File" and locate the Divi Booster plugin .zip file on your computer
- Click "Install Now"
- Click "Activate Plugin"
That's it, the Divi Booster plugin should now be installed on your blog.
Now to setup the plugin:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to "Divi > Divi Booster"
- For old versions of the plugin only: Enter the license key from your purchase confirmation email and click "Activate License" (if it doesn't work the first time, click activate a second time). A tick will appear once the license is activated. Note that recent versions of Divi Booster are automatically activated on installation, and do not require this step.
- On the same page, click the section headings to expand and select the configuration options you want to apply to Divi.
- Click "Save Changes"
There's nothing else to do. If you visit your site you should see the changes to your Divi Theme.